Monday 21 July 2014

I CAN FILM!!!!



So, My big news is, that I found out that the school is going to fund my lip dub!!!

(I found this out in about week 6)

CTV (Canterbury Television) are coming into Selwyn to do three 4 minute sections. The first one is going to be about the pre-school, the second one is directed at parents with Dr Bird talking and the last one, they have decided, will be my lip dub.

Here is what I've been doing to prepare:

On Tuesday in week 8, I did a lot of work, modifying the plan and creating slips of paper for each teacher, saying where their class is going. Here is a brief rundown of how each class is split...




On Wednesday in week 8, the marketing team came to my house and I showed them my mock up, plan and the slips for the teachers. I have found out that I will be filming on Tuesday the 5th of August. We start school on the 22nd of July so I will film in week 3. I have also been told that I can go to the editing suite at CTV to see how they edit and hopefully help them edit the lip dub. They will also give me the edited lip dub so that I can show it to you on my blog and the school can use it for marketing.

I told them that I had acquired permission to use the song and I showed my progress through this blog. Now that I have permission to use the song, I can put my mock-up lip dub on the blog.

(Please excuse the bad sound quality and lighting issues.)




Tonight, I will present to the whole staff at the staff meeting after school. I will hand out the slips and also will show them a short clip of the StAC lipdub. Tomorrow, I will post what happened and how it went.

Sunshine & Rainbows
Hana

3 comments:

  1. Hana, your presentation was fantastic. You are a true asset to our school. I can't wait to share your idea with my class. Miss Glubb

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really enjoyed watching your video Hana and Xanthe!
    -Paulette and Millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Hana. We have so enjoyed reading your blog! You are a very talented lady! Shahla, Ilana & Tahlia

    ReplyDelete