Monday 1 September 2014

The Countdown Ends!


Yay! Tomorrow is the day I go to CTV and my lip dub gets shown on their "Canterbury Live" programme at 4.30pm. Lisa sent through some possible questions that I might get asked, but she warned me that Andrea, the host, will probably go off track and ask me some things that aren't on this list!

How did you come up with the idea of the lip dub for your school project?
How much planning did it take?
You asked permission from Jamie McDell to use her song - how did you go about this and what was her response?
You involved the whole school - how many students and staff did this include and how long did you have to rehearse for?
It was all done in one shot - what kind of organisation did this take?
You got to be involved with the editing here at CTV - what was that experience like?
What was your favourite part of the whole process?
Are you proud of what you managed to achieve?

Yesterday, the lip dub was shown to the entire school at assembly. Afterwards I got a lovely email from one of the Junior School teachers:

"The gorgeous part of today was watching the Year1 girls face's as they viewed it. They were mesmerised by it and loved seeing themselves especially. I hope it ends up on the website so we can all view it over and over."

Nearly there! My board is looking great! I can't believe I am almost at the end!

SNEAK PEEK NUMBER SEVEN:



Sunshine and Rainbows

Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment