Wednesday 5 March 2014

Happy

Hey!

Today I found out who my mentor is - our Spanish teacher! I've sent her an e-mail asking what mentor meeting times would work best for her (She hasn't given me permission to use her name yet so I'll update this when she does).

I've also been looking at a whole lot more lip dubs. While searching, the song "Happy" by Pharrel Williams came up on the side bar part where there are links to related videos. I had a look and thought "Hey. This is lot like what I'm doing." Our art teacher showed the Happy website to us and I thought that it was really cool. It is a lip dub to "Happy" at different times of the day with different people. Here is a compilation of all of the people in one video.



I thought that this was a really good lip dub because of its great, catchy song and the fact that each person who fronts it is really into the song. I also thought that the website was pretty cool too.

Click here to go to the "24 hours of Happy" website where you can see all the different at different times of the day.

My next step will be to start working out how much the equipment is going to cost. To do this I am going to have to look up some companies that will hire me out the steadicam and the other equipment I need. Then I am going to have to ring them up and get a quote so I can go to our principal with a proposal that includes all the information I need.

Sunshine & Rainbows
Hana

5 comments:

  1. Hi this my favourite song and some others and is good and its catchy song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy is a great song Reuben
      What school are you from? Is it a school that quad-blogs with 8C Selwyn House. That is my class.
      Hana

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm Jenna, I thought that was a great idea and especially with such a catchy song
    I hope everything works out.
    From Jenna.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenna
      I haven't actually chosen the song yet but it will be catchy
      Thanks for commenting
      Hana

      Delete
  3. I consider myself quite lucky to get you as well! Happy times ahead.

    ReplyDelete