Thursday 20 March 2014

Working Backwards

Today, I created a plan of what I need to do by working backwards from my main goal this Term and the beginning of next Term, talking to our principal to get funding. Here is what I planned (excuse the messy hand-writing):


I am planning on creating the Google Form for the school tomorrow. When I set it all out like this, it looks quite manageable.

Here's another lip dub. Notice that they don't really showcase the school in any way.



Sunshine & Rainbows
Hana


2 comments:

  1. Hey...wrong song for this huh (even though I love it!) Just not bouncy enough despite the great message.

    I kind of liked the fact that they had banners saying what part of the school they were representing (golf, orchestra) but it did make me think they hadn't really represented themselves well enough if they needed the signs!

    Colour scheme was good - clearly their school colours are orange and black!!

    Looking forward to seeing what the rest of the school sends back to you on the Google form!

    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya. I don't think you should ever worry about messy writing when you are planning for yourself. After all this is a guide and a place for you to record your thinking. I am pleased to see that you are making progress. When will you know if you have permission?

    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete