Wednesday 6 August 2014

Filming Day!

Today was the big day and I thought about my lip dub throughout it. During lunchtime, I setup the Tech Room with help from my teacher and the Atrium with help from some other girls. Then, just after lunch, we all gathered below the stage. Then we dispersed to our starting positions. From then on, anything that needed to be fixed, couldn’t be fixed.

The first time we ran through it was quite bad probably because the cameraman hadn’t been through the route yet and was getting directions fired at him by Dad who was holding the sound system. We did it a second time and it got better. The third time was good but there were some fix ups that needed to happen. The cameraman walked round slowly so that he definitely knew where he was going.

After a final shoot, I got up and said thank-you to all of the girls for their enthusiasm and to the teachers for interrupting their programme. And then, it was all over. This is a sneak peak!


I don't currently have access to the footage at the present point but I will have it on Friday when I go to the CTV editing suite in the morning, where I will see, find out about the editing and hopefully do a bit myself.

Sunshine & Rainbows
Hana

2 comments:

  1. Onesies, ballet dancers, chefs, life jackets, pillow fights, bathing caps, musicians and pom poms - this lip dub had them all... and more!! Congratulations Hana - not only am I sure that it will look fantastic, but as a school we had such a good time rehearsing and filming it - a really great 'feel-good' opportunity for us and a way to celebrate being part of a fabulous school community!

    Can't wait to see the finished product!

    X
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! What a huge undertaking and an enormous achievement! -Paulette and Millie

    ReplyDelete