Sunday 3 August 2014

Whole School Practice

Friday was a very exciting day. Just after lunch at school, we had a final rehearsal for the CTV filming of my lip dub. Everything went so well and there was a great buzz around the school. We ran it through three times with Dad filming on the iPad. Here is a sneak peak at the rehearsal. (I don’t want to show the real thing just yet.)


As you can see, it was very successful but I still have a few more gaps to fill. On Sunday night, I watched it through with Mum and we noted down all of the gaps that needed to be filled and all of the fix-ups that needed to happen. We also decided that we would have words flashing up on the screen saying what we were doing. They were things like ‘We innovate’ ‘We design’ ‘ We create’ and at the very end, we decided to put the school motto ‘I am, I can, I ought, I will’ but we changed it up a bit to say ‘We can. We ought. We will. We are Selwyn House.’

So excited for Tuesday - I hope the weather will be fine!

Sunshine & Rainbows

Hana

3 comments:

  1. We really liked doing the lip dub.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great idea for a personal project Hana!

      Delete
  2. I really liked doing lip dub
    I think the school liked it to.

    ReplyDelete