Wednesday 21 May 2014

Apra|Amcos - Music Rights

Today, I found out that I have a meeting with our principal to propose the lip dub on Monday! Mum and me are finalising the route and drawing a storyboard in the weekend. This is very exciting and it's really cool to see all of it coming together. I need to put together a good proposal with all the costs and how it will look so that I have a better chance of getting funding. I have started a presentation demonstrating the mock up, the costs and the storyboard.

I also had a mentor meeting today with Señora Ryan. I showed her my mock up, explaining that it would be slightly different in the real thing. She said that after the final scene, it would be quite good to have the school logo come up and fly in.

Another exciting progression is that I have found out how to acquire the rights for Life in Sunshine in three easy steps.
Step 1

Step 2

Step 3


I have sent an email to Apra|Amcos asking about how to acquire rights for a song. I hope to get a message back soon.

Get Rights for the Song - Started
Meet with Principal - Planned 

Sunshine and Rainbows
Hana :)



No comments:

Post a Comment