Monday 26 May 2014

Completing Working Backwards

Today, I had my first meeting with Dr Bird, proposing my lip dub. The day before, I sat for a couple of hours on a plan and presentation to show Dr Bird.





This was the presentation that I created with Mum and then showed to Dr Bird. In the presentation I mentioned a detailed plan - here is the one I created.


My meeting with Dr Bird went really well. She seemed interested in the idea of a lip dub but didn't want to be the only person to make a decision involving such a big amount of money. She says that I may have to create a presentation for the Lead Team at school so that they can also have a say. Dr Bird asked me some questions that I didn't know the answers to so I will need to find out soon:

1) Which of the three songs on the poll are the most popular on youtube?
2) Who funded the StAC lip dub?
3) How did they choose the song for their lip dub?

Señora Ryan came in with me to support me because she is my mentor. I showed Dr Bird my plan, the mock up, the StAC lip dub and the song choice.

It has been a big week and now I need to get some rest.

TALK TO DR BIRD - :) :) :)


Sunshine and Rainbows
Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment