Sunday 18 May 2014

SNEAK PEEK!

Today, I went into school with my family and filmed a mock up of the lip dub. It was really exciting to see what it might look like. I don't yet have the rights for the song so I can't post the full mock up but I will show give you a sneak peek of what it looked like.





Once I get the rights for the song, I will be able to put the full mock up on. One of the challenges was that the 'fudge' that I did didn't look quite right because of the light. Also the timing in the song was a bit off because we filmed the whole second half once and then found out we weren't filming. This was quite annoying but I am hoping in the editing suite I will be able to change the writing after I have filmed the real thing. I'm that much closer to my proposal :).

This week I will figure out how to get the rights to the song and I will schedule a time to meet with our principal. Me and mum are also going to work together to finalise the route and work out how we can get everybody to the places they need to be.

Mock Up - Nearly Done

Sunshine and Rainbows
Hana

P.S. Thanks everyone for viewing my blog. I now have over 1800 pageviews. Thanks so much.
Hana


No comments:

Post a Comment