Wednesday 9 April 2014

Another Possible Route

Before I created the route, I used arrow sticky notes and put them on the map, showing where the important things that weren't named on the map were. For example, the Food Tech Room and the Technology/MakerSpace Room. In this way, I made sure that I remembered everything. I then mapped out the route on the map. Here is what it looked like.


You can't quite see but it starts at the tennis court and ends at atrium. There is a 'Fudge' at the cybrary to 3D because I couldn't figure out another way to get to a classroom without backtracking. The final plan looked like this;





The unused classes will be used for lining the hallways. I will create another route soon so that I can create the mock up for the proposal which I will have to do next term with our new principal because our old one just left. You'll notice I added Spanish this time Señora Ryan :) LOL

Sunshine & Rainbows
Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment