Wednesday 30 April 2014

Presenting ... The Song Poll

And here it is ... The moment you've all been waiting for ... Theeeeeeeeee Song Poll: 
Remember, I am looking for a song that is upbeat and happy. It needs to be catchy and will translate to a lip dub easily. Please vote only once.

What song do you think would work best for my lip dub?
Jamie McDell - Life in Sunshine
Stan Walker - Take it Easy
Dane Rumble - Not Alone
Poll Maker







As you may not know what some of these songs are, I have put in the links to the videos of the songs;
Jamie McDell - Life in Sunshine
Stan Walker - Take it Easy (The Radio Version - the one I will use if it wins the poll)
Dane Rumble - Not Alone

Once I know what song I am using and which route, I will be able create a mock up of the lip dub for my proposal.

Song - Practically Finished

Sunshine & Rainbows
Hana

8 comments:

  1. Aaaargh! Too hard...can't decide!!! They are all such good choices. Have to remember that I am choosing what I think would work best for the lip dub - not which is my favourite song!!! Great that you have three such string options in case you run into trouble with getting permission to use any of them.

    X
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hard to choose, Hana! All 3 would work well. I like the beat of Not Alone and can picture some cool effects with that, but the others are cool too. All the best!
    Señora Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hana-thanks for providing the videos. I love the upbeat nature of Jamie McDell's song and like the fact that it is sung by a female, which I think helps to match it to our school. It is catchy and easy to sing too. I didn't know it was the leading contender until I checked your polling graph-that was a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs Cary for voting and commenting. I like the Jamie McDell song best as well and it now has 32 votes. Thanks again for voting.
      Hana

      Delete
  4. GREAT job on making this blog can't wait to hear more about your libdub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a hard choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hana well done on your personal project. I had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete