Wednesday 30 April 2014

Deciding On Which Songs For The Poll

Today, I have really nearly come to a decision on which song I will use. I looked up NZ Songs, and came up with a list. From this list, I listened to the iTunes snippets of the songs and put the songs into two piles; Yes and No, based on my first reaction to how they sounded.
From the 'Yes' List, I looked up the lyrics - luckily, because some of the lyrics weren't quite suitable. In the preferable column, are the songs that I would prefer to use after having a closer listen to them. This is the table I created.


As you can see, there are three songs with yes in each column. These three songs are; Jamie McDell - Life in Sunshine, Stan Walker - Take it Easy and Dane Rumble - Not Alone. My preference is to use a female artist but I'll have to wait and see if I can. 

In my next post, I will have the poll for you to vote on which song you think will work best.

Song - Nearly Done

Sunshine & Rainbows
Hana

No comments:

Post a Comment